Your Research Day.
As a member of the local health research community in Saint John, you are the most important part of iHR day. Whether you are interested in sharing your latest research findings, or coming to learn more about the incredible work being done here in Saint John, we hope you can join us.
How Do I Register?
- Faculty, students (undergraduate and graduate), and clinicians from all partner organizations. This includes Dalhousie Medicine New Brunswick "Research in Medicine" students who have completed their research.
- Local, national, and international research-fund recipients who wish to present the results of their research
- Postgraduate residents in health services with research projects as part of their curriculum
Who Can Present at iHR Day?
What Can I Present?
As our general theme is collaboration in health-related areas, submissions detailing complete (or near complete) projects are welcome from all areas of health research.
All abstracts will be considered for either type of presentation, although you are welcome to indicate your preference:
- Oral Presentation: A limited number of oral presentation sessions are scheduled. Presentations should be 10 minutes with an additional 5 minutes allocated for questions.
- Facilitated Poster Presentation: Poster presentations will be facilitated and presented for display and discussion. Presenters must attend during the times assigned for poster presentation.
Abstracts are limited to max 500 words (text only - no figures or tables in the abstract). When writing your abstract, you must include:
- Presentation title
- Names, institutions and designations for all investigators
- Contact email of the corresponding author
- Four sections: Background, Methods, Results, and Discussion.
Abstracts for all oral and poster presentations will be distributed to attendees on iHR Day in our conference book.
How Do I Submit My Abstract?
Abstracts must be received no later than midnight Monday 19 February 2018.
NOTE: If you have any technical difficulty using the form, please contact Katie.Holden@HorizonNB.ca. Word documents may be accepted, provided all the information requested by the form is included.